karaf-dev mailing list archives

From jtkb <ka...@avionicengineers.com>
Subject Re: Karaf terminates after last ssh connection to the Karaf HOST terminates.
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2015 12:47:48 GMT
Hi JB,

Just to let you know I tried using a Linux 17 machine and a Linux 17.1
machines.

Using the 17.1 machine to ssh into the 17 machine, I could start karaf and
exit ssh and karaf remains (as expected). However if I tried the reverse, I
run karaf on the 17.1 machine by ssh from the 17 pc, karaf terminates.

ssh configs look similar on both and in fact I have not altered the default
configurations of this package. Also it may not be an ssh issue as yesterday
I tried to start karaf on a 17.1 machine locally, but as soon as I logged
out it terminated. I've noted however the ssh-server and ssh-client packages
are different versions on each machine.

I still think I'm doing something stupid but I can't work out what..