karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Karaf docker.io
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2015 18:03:07 GMT
Assuming you all have seen this?
https://github.com/rhuss/docker-maven-plugin

I like having static base images of karaf that users can build their
applications on top of (and assemble using "a" docker-maven-plugin..) but
do this from their builds... i think having a karaf plugin that does it
from the karaf cli might be a cool way to test things out/hack, but might
want to set some boundaries so that it doesn't become something that looks
like "another docker orchestration" tool :)

*Christian Posta*
twitter: @christianposta
http://www.christianposta.com/blog
http://fabric8.io