karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Karaf 4.0.0.M2 technology preview.
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2015 11:50:34 GMT
Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result :

  +1 (binding): Jean-Baptiste Onofre, Achim Nierbeck, Guillaume Nodet,
Freeman Fang, and Jamie Goodyear
  +1 (non binding): Christian Schneider, Fabian Lange, Krzysztof
Sobkowiak, and Heath Kesler

I will copy this release to the Karaf dist directory and
promote the artifacts to the central Maven repository.