karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Karaf 4.0.0.M2 technology preview.
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2015 11:29:29 GMT
If non-snapshot versions can be made available in short order I'd be
very happy to re-cut this RC. The motivation behind this tech-preview
was to get feed back as quickly as possible.

As discussed on dev thread
http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/PROPOSAL-Week-releases-td4037838.html,
the various Snapshots may take several weeks to all be available. Kind
of leaves us between a rock, and a hard place - delay the 4.0.0.M2 by
several weeks, or just get a heavily documented 'do not use in
production' RC out there for user feed back.

My hopes is that this M2 release helps get us closer to the real GA sooner :)

-Jamie