karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Karaf 2.3.10
Date Sat, 07 Feb 2015 01:49:00 GMT
Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result :

  +1 (binding): Jean-Baptiste Onofre, Achim Nierbeck, Freeman Fang,
Andreas Pieber, and Jamie Goodyear
  +1 (non binding): Christian Schneider, and Krzysztof Sobkowiak

I will copy this release to the Karaf dist directory and
promote the artifacts to the central Maven repository.