karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Fabian Lange <fabian.la...@codecentric.de>
Subject Re: Karaf 4.0 : new behaviour of the feature resolver
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2015 21:06:20 GMT
Hi Guillaume,
your proposal is interesting but in the current case it would be
confusing, because you would render it as a tree, right?
the first two nodes of the tree say:
the service is not there, and your bundle needs it.

Well yes, but I can install the bundle and the service is there and it works :-)

So maybe the bundle install also needs stronger validation?

Fabian