karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Fabian Lange <fabian.la...@codecentric.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Change in the lib directory
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2015 10:01:58 GMT
Hi Guillaume,

as somebody who put stuff to lib, I discovered that karaf* magic myself.

I think lib/system is more explicit. But then I would prefer if all
jars there are added to the JVM classpath, not only karaf*.

Also worth noting: I have not found a nice way to include the JVM
tools.jar (pre Java 9) onto the classpath without patching the
karaf.sh. Not sure if this is a karaf use-case and it could be simpler
(tools.jar is tricky and actually going away with 9)

Fabian