karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Karaf docker.io
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2015 21:06:39 GMT
What I've been working on those past days is a way to build docker images
based on a "static distribution" of karaf generated from profiles.
So starting from profiles, one can easily generate a docker image and push
it to a registry.  The image would contain all the needed bundles and would
not have to be further "provisioned".  I think this is more in line with
the "static container" idea which is the basis for docker.