karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Chirag Dewan <chirag.de...@ericsson.com>
Subject Issue using Jersey 2.16 with Karaf 3.0.3
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2015 09:39:42 GMT
Hi,

I am new into Karaf. Almost the first thing I tried with was to deploy a non-OSGi war file
into Karaf.

I started off with registering the Jersey bundles into OSGi and then deploy my war file using
webbundle.

Somehow the web application is stuck in "Deploying" state and there are no logs on why the
application is not deployed.

http:list shows that the servlet is deployed,but I cannot access it.

I changed the start-level of osgi-locator to 70(lower than that of the hk2-locator).

Can anyone please let me know where I am doing wrong?

Any help would be much appreciated.

BR,

CD