karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Karaf docker.io
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2015 06:06:27 GMT
By the way, IMHO, it's also very convenient to take a running instance
(where users installed features, changed config) and create a image with
it. It's like the docker tag but from a Karaf perspective.
Like this, users can "prepare" different instance state and "store" in
docker image. That's the purpose of the Karaf docks.

My 0.02 Pesos (ready for my Mexican vacation ;))

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré