karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Krzysztof Sobkowiak <krzys.sobkow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Karaf docker.io
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2015 21:00:18 GMT
+1

I like this idea. Docker is now more and more popular and becomes a
standard in cloud/visualization. It will help to develop/test such
solutions like clustering with Cellar or different broker topologies
using Karaf+ActiveMQ/ServiceMix or more complex integration scenarios.

Regards
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak