karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [VOTE] Remove Apache Karaf WebConsole
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 13:41:13 GMT
Hi,

following the discussion about the Apache Karaf WebConsole, I would like
to start a formal vote to remove this subproject.

To be clear for all, we are talking here about the Apache Karaf
WebConsole subproject, located there:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=karaf-webconsole.git;a=summary

(it's not the Felix "embedded" webconsole that you install with
feature:install webconsole)

As we can see on git, there's not activity on Karaf WebConsole since
2013-05, so I think it's the right time to cleanup the project.

Please vote to remove the Karaf WebConsole subproject:

[ ] +1 Remove Karaf WebConsole subproject
[ ] -1 Do not remove Karaf WebConsole subproject (please provide
specific comments)

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Thanks,
Regards