karaf-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Week releases
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2015 13:46:33 GMT
Yes you will just have a warning: you say "YES" and here we go ;)

Regards
JB

On 02/02/2015 01:42 PM, Jamie G. wrote:
> Would the maven release plugin allow us to release with a SS version?
>
> -J
>
> On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 4:36 AM, Achim Nierbeck <bcanhome@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> Hi JB,
>>
>> as it's a M2 release I'm fine with snapshot dependencies. It should be our
>> main goal to get all those dependencies straightened up. For the the final
>> Release :D
>>
>>
>> regards, Achim
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> 2015-02-02 7:39 GMT+01:00 Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net>:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> We released Karaf 3.0.3 last week as expected.
>>>
>>> But, we still have to release 4.0.0.M2.
>>>
>>> Pax Web 4.1.0 has been released. The only two pending things for 4.0.0.M2
>>> are:
>>> - release Felix FileInstall 3.4.4 (we use 3.4.3-SNAPSHOT right now)
>>> - release Felix Gogo 0.14.2 (we use 0.14.1-SNAPSHOT right now)
>>> - release Felix Utils 1.6.2 (we use 1.6.1-SNAPSHOT right now)
>>> - release jolokia 1.2.4 (we use 1.2.4-SNAPSHOT right now)
>>>
>>> Regarding the time required for all these releases, I think it would be
>>> acceptable to release as it is with the SNAPSHOTs as we are talking about a
>>> 4.0.0.M2 release (not a GA).
>>>
>>> I don't want to hold the 4.0.0.M2 release for a couple of more weeks. This
>>> M2 should be the last release before the RC and so it would be great to get
>>> maximum time from the users (they need time).
>>>
>>> WDYT ?
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> JB
>>>
>>> On 01/19/2015 12:52 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hi all,
>>>>
>>>> According to our plan and release cycle, I propose the following for
>>>> this week:
>>>>
>>>> - Today (January, 19): Apache Karaf Cellar 3.0.1, Apache Karaf Cellar
>>>> 2.3.4 (it's in progress)
>>>> - Friday, January, 23: Apache Karaf 3.0.2, Apache Karaf 4.0.0.M2
>>>> (possibly releasing Pax Web 4.1.0, I will double check with Achim)
>>>>
>>>> @Jamie: no availability issue on Friday to do the releases ?
>>>>
>>>> No objection ?
>>>>
>>>> Thanks
>>>> Regards
>>>> JB
>>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
>>> jbonofre@apache.org
>>> http://blog.nanthrax.net
>>> Talend - http://www.talend.com
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>>
>> Apache Member
>> Apache Karaf <http://karaf.apache.org/> Committer & PMC
>> OPS4J Pax Web <http://wiki.ops4j.org/display/paxweb/Pax+Web/> Committer &
>> Project Lead
>> blog <http://notizblog.nierbeck.de/>
>> Co-Author of Apache Karaf Cookbook <http://bit.ly/1ps9rkS>
>>
>> Software Architect / Project Manager / Scrum Master

-- 
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Mime
View raw message