karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Giuseppe Gerla <giuseppe.ge...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Uninstall bundle and package dependency
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 21:04:31 GMT
Hi Achim
thanks for your answers.
The problem is that after refresh 88, bundle is still in Active state.

I don't see bundle 87 in the list of bundles installed, but there is still
the data/cache/bundle87 folder. This folder disappears when I close karaf
with shutdown command.

I make also another test. I create a feature for "Sample Dependency Bundle"
and another for "Sample Dependent Bundle" that install also the other
feature.
In this case if I uninstall the "Sample Dependency Bundle" feature Karaf
remove the bundle from cache folder and refresh correctly the state of
"Sample Dependent Bundle" in not resolved.

Regards
Giuseppe