karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Uninstall bundle and package dependency
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2015 08:46:04 GMT
Hi Giuseppe,

this is rather strange that it works with features, but not with the
refresh command.
OTH we had an issue with it till Karaf 3.0.2, if you just do a refresh
(without the id)
it doesn't refresh the complete container as it's supposed to.
Did you refresh the explicit bundle, or just call bundle:refresh?

regards, Achim