karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Schmidt <Andy.Schm...@kisters.de>
Subject Re: Hibernate not set to boot feature
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2014 07:37:43 GMT
Hey JB,

any results to fix this issue. Could a fix be available with Karaf 3.0.3?

Regards, Andy

 Andy Schmidt - KISTERS AG - Pascalstraße 8+10 - 52076 Aachen - Germany
Handelsregister Aachen, HRB-Nr. 7838 | Vorstand: Klaus Kisters, Hanns Kisters | Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender:
Dr. Thomas Klevers
Phone: +49 2408 9385 -449 | Fax: +49 2408 9385 -555 | E-Mail: Andy.Schmidt@kisters.de | WWW:
http://www.kisters.de
Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen. Wenn Sie
nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren
destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

From:   Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net>
To:     dev@karaf.apache.org,
Date:   28.11.2014 20:22
Subject:        Re: Hibernate not set to boot feature

Catcha.

let me try to reproduce and figure out the issue.

Regards
JB

On 11/28/2014 08:23 AM, Andy Schmidt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> yes I have defined both hibernate-validator and hibernate as bootFeature
> and only hibernate-validator is added in the cfg file. Thats the case!
>
> Regards, Andy

>   Andy Schmidt - KISTERS AG - Pascalstraße 8+10 - 52076 Aachen - Germany
> Handelsregister Aachen, HRB-Nr. 7838 | Vorstand: Klaus Kisters, Hanns
Kisters | Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Thomas Klevers
> Phone: +49 2408 9385 -449 | Fax: +49 2408 9385 -555 | E-Mail:
Andy.Schmidt@kisters.de | WWW: http://www.kisters.de

you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error)
e-mail is strictly forbidden.

> From:   Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net>
> To:     dev@karaf.apache.org,
> Date:   27.11.2014 19:12
> Subject:        Re: Hibernate not set to boot feature
>

> Hi,
>
> you mean you define both hibernate-validator and hibernate as
> bootFeature and only hibernate-validator is added in the cfg file ?
>
> If you just define hibernate-validator as bootFeatures, it's normal that
> you have only this one as hibernate feature is not a transitive feature
> for hibernate-validator:
>
>       <feature name="hibernate-validator" description="Hibernate
> Validator support" version="${hibernate.validator.version}">
>           <bundle

dependency="true">mvn:javax.validation/validation-api/1.1.0.Final</bundle>
>           <bundle
> dependency="true">mvn:com.fasterxml/classmate/1.0.0</bundle>
>           <bundle
> dependency="true">mvn:javax.el/javax.el-api/2.2.4</bundle>
>           <bundle
> dependency="true">mvn:org.glassfish.web/javax.el/2.2.4</bundle>
>           <bundle
> dependency="true">mvn:org.jboss.logging/jboss-logging/3.1.4.GA</bundle>

<bundle>mvn:org.hibernate/hibernate-validator/${hibernate.validator.version}</bundle>

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org