karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Karaf runs slower in Intel Socx 1000 board.
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2014 14:21:50 GMT
The best i can offer for a low resource foot print can be found on my
personal repo for running OpenDaylight Helium release on Raspberry Pi
(Karaf 3 based SDN controller):
https://github.com/jgoodyear/ODLHeliumOnRPi

Take a close look at the script and environment changes I made here:
https://github.com/jgoodyear/ODLHeliumOnRPi/tree/master/helium/bin

I don't know your specific OS/Platform well enough to offer tuning
advice at that layer.

Cheers,
Jamie