karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Telling whether startup is really complete
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2014 18:53:46 GMT
Karaf publishes an OSGi service org.apache.karaf.features.BootFinished
when bundles are started.
Not sure if you can easily work with this on the shell.

Maybe this is also something we can enhance in the ssh based shell.
We could delay the ssh shell in the same way as the local console. That
would solve the problem.

Christian