karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to convert value org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.ServiceRecipe$ServiceRegistrationProxy
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2014 10:38:45 GMT
No, because the containerManagerId is service id but not the bean id.
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat

On 2014-12-16, at 下午6:27, Andy Schmidt wrote:

> Is this no direct usage?
>
> [XML HEADERS]
> <bean
> class="de.kisters.project.domain.impl.session.repository.RepositoryFactory"
> init-method="activate" destroy-method="deactivate">
>        <property name="containerManager" ref="containerManagerId"/>
> </bean>
> [EOF]
>
> I just pass the bean ID as the ref-value.
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Andy Schmidt - KISTERS AG - Pascalstraße 8+10 - 52076 Aachen - Germany
> Handelsregister Aachen, HRB-Nr. 7838 | Vorstand: Klaus Kisters, Hanns Kisters | Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender:
Dr. Thomas Klevers
> Phone: +49 2408 9385 -449 | Fax: +49 2408 9385 -555 | E-Mail: Andy.Schmidt@kisters.de
| WWW: http://www.kisters.de
> Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen. Wenn
Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren
> This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately
and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.