karaf-dev mailing list archives

From R V Ramakrishna <ramakrishna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Karaf runs slower in Intel Socx 1000 board.
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2014 14:28:37 GMT
JB,

The way we do unmarshalling is

JAXBContext jc;
            jc = JAXBContext.newInstance(Class.forName(resObject
                    .getClass().getName()));
            Unmarshaller unmarshaller;
            unmarshaller = jc.createUnmarshaller();

            unmarshaller.setSchema(schema);
            resObject = (Resource) unmarshaller.unmarshal(inputStream);

We use Java JAXB..not servicemix implementation. Actually the code is not
written by me, done by some other team and its a huge code. Looking at
higher level of source i can say this Jaxb unmarshaller has been called in
many bundles explicitly. Any way that we can get rid of this through some
configurations. I have sent one more set of test results that I did today
morning to you, around an hour back.

Thanks,
RK