karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Schmidt <Andy.Schm...@kisters.de>
Subject Re: Hibernate not set to boot feature
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2014 12:28:32 GMT
Hallo JB,

yes I added the enterprise features artifact to my pom file.

                <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.apache.karaf.features</groupId>
                        <artifactId>enterprise</artifactId>
                        <version>${karaf.version}</version>
                        <classifier>features</classifier>
                        <type>xml</type>
                        <scope>runtime</scope>
                </dependency>

I have looked at the logs and they saif the hibernate feature was
installed and defined as boot feature.

[INFO] Feature hibernate is defined as a boot feature

If I remove the hibernate-validator feature the hibernate feature is
included in the featuresBoot property list.

featuresBoot = config,standard,region,package,kar,ssh,management,hibernate
,webconsole

If I add the hibernate-validator feature the hibernate feature is not
listed anymore.

featuresBoot = config,standard,region,package,kar,ssh,management,hibernate
-validator,webconsole

Do you have an idea whats happen?

Regards, Andy

 Andy Schmidt - KISTERS AG - Pascalstraße 8+10 - 52076 Aachen - Germany
Handelsregister Aachen, HRB-Nr. 7838 | Vorstand: Klaus Kisters, Hanns Kisters | Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender:
Dr. Thomas Klevers
Phone: +49 2408 9385 -449 | Fax: +49 2408 9385 -555 | E-Mail: Andy.Schmidt@kisters.de | WWW:
http://www.kisters.de
Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen. Wenn Sie
nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren
destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.