karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: javax.annotation 1.2.0 and KARAF-2660
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2014 13:58:39 GMT
Hi Dan,

it's the way you described it.
One way to get rid of it would be to place a strict version on CXF for
1.0.0 but that will cause issues with client bundles maybe importing a
higher version, so the only way to get rid of it, is to refresh after the
client bundle has been installed together with the new 1.2 javax.annotation
bundle.
Or just make sure cxf does depend on 1.2 and place it also in the feature
descriptor for cxf.

regards, Achim