karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Karaf Decanter subproject
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2014 10:37:49 GMT
Hi Andreas,

looks a lot like the sub project can be started with what JB wants to
donate.

> Though I am not a committer I would be interested to get the ball rolling
> to see whether it makes sense to contribute (parts of) my framework
> as well.

well, as every other Open Source Project we LOVE contributions.
So after we have the initial commit done it's good time for you to catch up
on the sources to locate the part you want to add.
Just tell us more about what you have in mind etc..

Regards, Achim

--

Apache Member
Project Lead