karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANN] Apache Karaf 2.3.7 Released!
Date Sat, 06 Sep 2014 17:04:22 GMT
The Karaf team is pleased to announce the release of Karaf version 2.3.7.

Apache Karaf is a small OSGi distribution which provides a ready to
use container for server side applications.

This is an update patch for Apache Karaf 2.3.6, containing many bug
fixes, dependency updates, and improvements. New features include
SyncopeLoginModule, and improved documentation for exposing JAAS
BackendEngineFactory services for the login module and configfile
override behavoir. This patch contains a high priority bug fix for
Windows users experiencing console input issues.

http://karaf.apache.org/

This release is available from
http://karaf.apache.org/index/community/download.html#Karaf2.3.7 and

Maven:

 <dependency>
 <groupId>org.apache.karaf</groupId>
 <artifactId>apache-karaf</artifactId>
 <version>2.3.7</version>
 </dependency>

Download Note:
Our mirrors are still syncing the new kits, if your primary mirror
does not have the kit please try another from the server mirror list.

Release Notes:

There are 15 resolved issues included in this release, as such we've
documented them on the 2.3.7 release notes page:
http://karaf.apache.org/index/community/download/karaf-2.3.7-release.html

Enjoy!