karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Erhan Bagdemir <erhan.bagde...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hotswap Bundle classes
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2014 13:31:38 GMT
Using the debugger to use java hotswap vm was the first way that I head up.
But, I don't really have much experience with the Karaf's classloading
mechanism and its internals. It was not clear to me, if this way would
work and wanted to hear some advices. I am gonna have a look at
dev:watch * command. thanks for your advice.