karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: db commands not available in Karaf 2.3.2
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2014 09:21:34 GMT
The tutorials where specific to karaf 2.x when I started them.

In the mean time I went through most of the code to make sure it also
works fo karaf 3.
So if something does not work in karaf 3 please send me a mail or open
an issue on github. If you have fixes you can also
open pull requests.

Unfortunately there is no common command syntax that works in karaf 2
and 3 so often the installation will be different.
In some Readme.txt files I already added the karaf 3 commands.

Christian