karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: apache-karaf-3.0.1-src.tar.gz is just 9KB when downloaded
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 08:29:07 GMT
Hi Sapna,

I just tried, the download page redirects me to:
http://mirrors.ircam.fr/pub/apache/karaf/3.0.1/apache-karaf-3.0.1-src.zip

where the size is 4.7MB and looks good to me.

Please, can you try another mirror ?
If you use curl or wget, you have to follow the redirection to pick up
the mirror closest to you.

Regards
JB