karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "jb@nanthrax.net" ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Apache Karaf 2.3.6 RC status update
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2014 15:42:45 GMT
Hi,

I propose to postpone the release for one week. I will be able to fix the issues next Sunday.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://wwx.talend.com

----- Reply message -----
From: "Jamie G." <jamie.goodyear@gmail.com>
To: "dev@karaf.apache.org" <dev@karaf.apache.org>
Subject: Apache Karaf 2.3.6 RC status update
Date: Mon, Jul 28, 2014 2:40 pm

Hi All,

We're still working on the Karaf 2.3.6 RC candidate.

Several issues were encountered, which are still being worked upon.

My current blocking task is resolving the release plugin issue with
org.eclipse.osgi unpack sources in main/pom.xml. The equinox 3.8.0
sources doesn't appear to be available.

Work on getting the RC moving forward is ongoing, we'll update as
progress is made.

Cheers,
Jamie