karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Krzysztof Sobkowiak <krzys.sobkow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The future of the Spring with Fabric8
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2014 16:00:24 GMT
Hi

Are we really going to let die the Spring integration with OSGi? I know
this is rather a question for Karaf community. It would be good idea to
resurect spring dm (as a new project?). We have Aries blueprint and, I
think so, we don't need a big integration with Spring including next
blueprint implementation. But it would be nice to have a good (extension to
Aries?) integration allowing registering Spring beans in Osgi registry and
working with no issues when communixating with blueprint bundles

Best regards
Krzysztof