karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Broken Dev Guide
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 21:22:38 GMT
JDBC works easily by using <reference interface="javax.sql.DataSource"
filter="(osgi.jndi.service.name=foo/bar)" id="datasource"/> where "foo/bar"
is the JNDI path. This would be in a Blueprint file.

http://aries.apache.org/modules/jndiproject.html

http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/users-guide/cdi.html

Which version are you looking at the docs for? Those pages all work for me.