karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Derricutt" <m...@talios.com>
Subject Re: Building custom distributions - missing dependencies
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2014 06:23:39 GMT
And what if I don't care for equinox at all?

It's not mentioned in my pom.xml (
https://gist.github.com/talios/c057331aa4853bc60e7d ) anywhere ( neither
mentioned in the one on
http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/developers-guide/custom-distribution.html
).

I don't have any assembly plugin configuration, but from the wiki page
that seems to only needed by the deprecated bundling mechanism and not
the new one?

Mark