karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Missing Constraint: Import-Package: com.sun.jersey.api.client
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2014 10:51:41 GMT
Try the command package:exports . It lists all exported packages and the
bundles that export them. You will also see the exported version there.
Compare that with the imports you see from headers <bundleid> of your
own bundle. If the import range matches the exports then it works.

If the jersey bundles are not already osgi bundles then the wrap command
will export the package but not add a version. So an import with a range
will fail.
So defining the import by hand in the maven bundle plugin config without
a version should help. You can also add parameters for the wrap to
specify the exported package version but this may be more diffult to
achieve.

An even better option may be to try the jersey bundle from servicemix
bundles :
<dependency>
     <groupId>org.apache.servicemix.bundles</groupId>
<artifactId>org.apache.servicemix.bundles.jersey-core</artifactId>
     <version>1.11_1</version>
</dependency>

They should have correct exports.

Christian