karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Rajbir Saini <rajbsa...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Missing Constraint: Import-Package: com.sun.jersey.api.client
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2014 07:03:35 GMT
If Jersey jars are OSGi bundle you can install them using bundle:install
command. Syntax is:
bundle:install mvn:<groupid>/<bundleid>/version no

If Jersey jars are not OSGi bundles you can use wrap protocol to convert
a plain jar into OSGi bundle
bundle:install wrap:mvn:<groupid>/<bundleid>/version.

Thanks,

Raj