karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache Karaf 2.3.6 release
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2014 13:15:46 GMT
Hi Christian,

Good idea, it just depends if we can have a Aries JPA release quickly.
Of course, if we have the Aries JPA release, we will include for 2.3.6,
else, it will be on 2.3.7.

I'm busy on SMX Bundles release today, but I plan to be back on Aries
(especially JDK8 and ASM5 support) tonight. I will take a look on the
pending issue for a Aries JPA release.

Regards
JB

--