karaf-dev mailing list archives

From binaryatwork <binary...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to remove SSH commands?
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2014 21:47:24 GMT
Thank you for the reply.

1/ ACL is not used in the project and I don't want to use ACL just for this
reason.
2/ This is my queston -  How to unregister default command services in karaf
programmatically if you are not the one who register them(i.e. you don't
have the ServiceRegistrations of the command services)?   .....kind of make
sense that if I did not register them, i should not unregister them.

Yes, I can uninstall org.apache.karaf.shell.ssh bundle but karaf client
session will not be created without org.apache.karaf.shell.ssh service
installed - i.e. problem because the service function and service commands
are packaged together in a bundle, can't uninstall partial bundle.