karaf-dev mailing list archives

From binaryatwork <binary...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to remove SSH commands?
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2014 01:29:36 GMT
My project use Karaf(v.3.0.1) container and console.  The platform is rhel6.
We have karaf running as a service and end-users can connect to it with
client session.  For getting client sessions, the project must have
sshd-core-0.9.0.jar and org.apache.karaf.shell.ssh-3.0.1.jar in the
startup.properties file.

I need to remove a lot of default commands(e.g. shell:exec) since end-user
access to the system is restricted.  I want to remove ssh:ssh and ssh:sshd
commands but the commands(SshAction and SshServerAction) are packaged with
other ssh classes that are required for client session.

SshAction and SshServerAction are registered by Blueprint container that I
can't get hold of their ServiceRegistration.  I can remove the commands from
the shell-ssh.xml file, recompile and build the package but I would rather
find a way to  unregister them.

Anyone know how to unregister default commands in karaf programmatically?

Thank you very much