karaf-dev mailing list archives

From bane73 <bran...@thegreshams.net>
Subject Re: Broken Dev Guide
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 21:47:00 GMT
Matt Sicker wrote
> JDBC works easily by using
> <reference interface="javax.sql.DataSource"
> filter="(osgi.jndi.service.name=foo/bar)" id="datasource"/>
>  where "foo/bar"
> is the JNDI path. This would be in a Blueprint file.
>
> http://aries.apache.org/modules/jndiproject.html

Very helpful, thank you!  Haven't worked with either of those, not sure how
to go about it, so I appreciate the pointer.

> http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/users-guide/cdi.html
>
> Which version are you looking at the docs for? Those pages all work for
> me.

Yes, those sections in the User's Guide work for me as well.  It's the ones
in the Dev's Guide that aren't reachable:

http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/developers-guide/services.html
http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/developers-guide/blueprint.html
http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/developers-guide/cdi.html