karaf-dev mailing list archives

From SapnaB <sapnabhargava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing Constraint: Import-Package: com.sun.jersey.api.client
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2014 07:09:31 GMT
Did that too.. Uninstalled all the jersey jars I had deployed earlier on
Karaf, and re-deployed using the wrap command. Also re-installed my bundle..
but the problem still exists.

I wish Karaf gave more explanatory error messages. I really cant find
anything to resolve this exception :(

Unable to start bundle 402: The bundle "Test_0.0.1.SNAPSHOT [402]" could not
be resolved. Reason: Missing Constraint: Import-Package:
com.sun.jersey.api.client; version="[1.18.0,2.0.0)"