karaf-dev mailing list archives

From SapnaB <sapnabhargava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Karaf blueprint "Failure" while extending console
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2014 06:26:45 GMT
Hi JB,

I used maven 3.2.1 (mvn archetype:create) to create the command bundle.
Im usign Karaf 2.3.2 and the manual Im referring to is :

http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest-2.2.x/developers-guide/extending-console.html

The maven dependency to karaf shell console is as below:
<dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.karaf.shell</groupId>
      <artifactId>org.apache.karaf.shell.console</artifactId>
      <version>2.2.11</version>
    </dependency>

I guess I need to find out where the dependency to
org.apache.*felix*.karaf.shell.console is coming from.

Regards,
Sapna