karaf-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possibility of doing a 2.3.6 bug fix release?
Date Sat, 31 May 2014 12:39:31 GMT

Karaf 2.3.6 and 3.0.2 RCs are planned, awaiting a last few issues.
I'll defer to JB for ETA on those.


On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 7:20 AM, Gert Vanthienen
<gert.vanthienen@gmail.com> wrote:
> L.S.,
> During the release vote for Apache ServiceMix 5.1.0, we encountered an
> issue with using our embedded ActiveMQ setup.  After a bit of
> research, we figured out that the problems seems to be related to some
> changes in Karaf 2.3.5 - we don't see the same problems when using
> either Karaf 2.3.4 or Karaf 2.3.6-SNAPSHOT.  Our guess is that the
> changes for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-2910 are
> actually fixing the issue in 2.3.6-SNAPSHOT.
> Would it be possible to get an estimate on the availabilitity of an
> Apache Karaf 2.3.6 release?  If it would be possible to get that out
> soon, we could pick up that newer version of Karaf to do our releases
> instead of having to switch back to 2.3.4 to avoid the problem.
> Regards,
> Gert Vanthienen

View raw message