karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Gert Vanthienen <gert.vanthie...@gmail.com>
Subject Possibility of doing a 2.3.6 bug fix release?
Date Sat, 31 May 2014 09:50:41 GMT
L.S.,

During the release vote for Apache ServiceMix 5.1.0, we encountered an
issue with using our embedded ActiveMQ setup.  After a bit of
research, we figured out that the problems seems to be related to some
changes in Karaf 2.3.5 - we don't see the same problems when using
either Karaf 2.3.4 or Karaf 2.3.6-SNAPSHOT.  Our guess is that the
changes for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-2910 are
actually fixing the issue in 2.3.6-SNAPSHOT.

Would it be possible to get an estimate on the availabilitity of an
Apache Karaf 2.3.6 release?  If it would be possible to get that out
soon, we could pick up that newer version of Karaf to do our releases
instead of having to switch back to 2.3.4 to avoid the problem.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen