karaf-dev mailing list archives

From arenee <aluc...@cleansparkinc.com>
Subject RE: No FileSystem for scheme: hdfs in Karaf
Date Fri, 30 May 2014 20:21:30 GMT
That would be very nice. When is a good time for you?

From: jbonofre [via Karaf] [mailto:ml-node+s922171n4033352h77@n3.nabble.com]
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2014 12:17 PM
To: Andrina Luczon
Subject: Re: No FileSystem for scheme: hdfs in Karaf

Hi,

can we have a chat together (for instance on Skype) to fix that ?

It would be easier for me.

Regards
JB

On 05/30/2014 08:07 PM, arenee wrote:

> A bit of an update. I notice different errors when order of operations are
> changed:
>
> Scenario 1: start Karaf, add camel route to use 'createFileInHDFS' method.
>
> I receive the following error when monitoring the log:
> Exhausted after delivery attempt: 1 caught: java.io.IOException: No
> FileSystem for scheme: file
>
> Additionally, when running hadoop:fs commands within Karaf receive a similar
> error:
> karaf@root>hadoop:fs -ls /
> ls: No FileSystem for scheme: hdfs
>
> Notice the the difference of file vs hdfs
>
> Here is my method:
>
> The createFileInHDFS method successfully writes to HDFS outside of Karaf. I
> don't understand the errors I'm receiving within Karaf.
>
> Scenario 2: start karaf, do no set camel route, attempt hadoop:fs commands
> in karaf
> I receive the following error:
>
> karaf@root>hadoop:fs -ls /
> ls: Error decoding RpcRequestHeaderProto:
> com.google.protobuf.InvalidProtocolBufferException: Protocol message
> end-group tag did not match expected tag.
>
> Any suggestions for any of these errors?
>

> --

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]</user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4033352&i=0>
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/No-FileSystem-for-scheme-hdfs-in-Karaf-tp4033317p4033352.html
NAML<http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>