karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Europe '14 in Budapest
Date Mon, 05 May 2014 08:14:01 GMT
HI JB,

I am planning to come to ApacheCon. I just submitted a tutorial
"Application Integration in OSGi on Apache Karaf".
Basically I will cover parts of my tutorial contents by creating a small
application with some services and integrations.

An overview of karaf and our plans for the future like you proposed
sounds great.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider