karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject ApacheCon Europe '14 in Budapest
Date Mon, 05 May 2014 00:28:29 GMT
Hi guys,

as you probably know ApacheCon Europe '14 will stand at Corinthia Hotel,
Budapest, from November 17 up to November 21. You can find details on
http://apachecon.eu/.

The CFP is now open and I already submitted a vote about Karaf ("Karaf
for enterprise, current state of work and what's coming").

Due to the latest progresses that we did (Karaf 3.x releases series,
Karaf 4.x roadmap, new "adoption" like Opendaylight, etc), I would like
to propose (depending the number of attendees) an additional one hour
session "summit" to exchange with users, companies, etc about Karaf.

Who's planning to come at ApacheCon ?
What do you think about the proposal ?

Please let me know, I will manage the "logistic" aspect.

In the mean time, you can register to ApacheCon:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org//events/apachecon-europe/attend/register

and submit talk there:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org//events/apachecon-europe/program/cfp

Thanks,