karaf-dev mailing list archives

From arenee <aluc...@cleansparkinc.com>
Subject Re: No FileSystem for scheme: hdfs in Karaf
Date Fri, 30 May 2014 18:07:53 GMT
A bit of an update. I notice different errors when order of operations are
changed:

Scenario 1: start Karaf, add camel route to use 'createFileInHDFS' method.

I receive the following error when monitoring the log:
Exhausted after delivery attempt: 1 caught: java.io.IOException: No
FileSystem for scheme: file

Additionally, when running hadoop:fs commands within Karaf receive a similar
error:
karaf@root>hadoop:fs -ls /
ls: No FileSystem for scheme: hdfs

Notice the the difference of file vs hdfs

Here is my method:

The createFileInHDFS method successfully writes to HDFS outside of Karaf. I
don't understand the errors I'm receiving within Karaf.

Scenario 2: start karaf, do no set camel route, attempt hadoop:fs commands
in karaf
I receive the following error:

karaf@root>hadoop:fs -ls /
ls: Error decoding RpcRequestHeaderProto:
com.google.protobuf.InvalidProtocolBufferException: Protocol message
end-group tag did not match expected tag.

Any suggestions for any of these errors?