karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Karaf 2.3.5
Date Sun, 13 Apr 2014 19:37:19 GMT
Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result :

  +1 (binding): Achim Neirbeck, Jean-Baptiste Onofre, Andreas Pieber,
Guillaume Nodet, and Jamie Goodyear
  +1 (non binding): Krzysztof Sobkowiak, Johan Edstrom, Heath Kesler,
Jon Anstey, Uwe Barthel, and Richard Kettelerij

I will copy this release to the Karaf dist directory and
promote the artifacts to the central Maven repository.