karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] Region support in Karaf 4.x
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2014 11:27:43 GMT
Hi Achim,

as far as I understood the concept regions control visibility of bundles.
So when for example the spring 2 bundles are visible in a region then
the resolver will wire bundle imports to them. If they are not visible
the resolver does not wire them.

So I think the classloading is not really different from plain OSGi.
Only the resolver wires differently.

I hope my assumptions here are correct :-)

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de