karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Gritschenberger <christoph.gritschenber...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] karaf-maven-plugin changes
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 23:47:57 GMT
I think it's a bad idea to _rename_ plugin-goals. That would break
compatibility with 3.0-plugin-configurations.

Maybe the new names should be provided as aliases and the old names
removed in 4.0

kind regards,
christoph

> The refactoring is on master (3.1.x), I don't change on 3.0.x as it's a
> maintenance branch now.
>
> Regards
> JB
>
> On 03/04/2014 07:48 PM, Jamie G. wrote:
>> 1a. Refactoring/Renaming goals - on the 3.0.x or for 3.1.x? The
>> shorter names are good, just want a clarification on target.
>>
>> 1b. New Goals - Sounds good.
>>
>> 2. New tests are always welcome :)
>>
>> On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 3:09 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net>
>> wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I would like to discuss with you about my current work on the
>>> karaf-maven-plugin:
>>>
>>> 1/ on master, I refactored the karaf-maven-plugin to use the Maven
>>> annotations. It's simpler and cleaner, and compatible with all Maven
>>> version. I also added the Maven 3.1 and 3.2 support. I also fixed the