karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Giuseppe Gerla <giuseppe.ge...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [INFO] Change in EIK version
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 09:34:23 GMT
Hi
I have installed princexml tool, update to the last version of branch and
successifully build all module of Eik-2.3.1
After I have installed in Eclipse Kepler from
\eik-2.3.1\features\org.apache.karaf.eik.repository\target\repository
folder.
I have also created a new Apache Karaf Poject and configured the target
platform.
When I start the debug, I have this error:

!SESSION 2014-02-25 10:33:02.249
eclipse.buildId=unknown
java.version=1.7.0_45
java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=it_IT
Command-line arguments:  -dev
file:D:/LaunchFolder/configuration/dev.properties

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2014-02-25 10:33:06.943
!MESSAGE Application error
!STACK 1
java.lang.RuntimeException: No application id has been found.
at
org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppContainer.startDefaultApp(EclipseAppContainer.java:242)
at
org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.MainApplicationLauncher.run(MainApplicationLauncher.java:29)
at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:110)
at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79)
at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:353)
at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:180)
at
at
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:636)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:591)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1450)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1426)

Can you help me?

Regards
Giuseppe