karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Ideas about karaf and gogo commands
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 14:03:11 GMT
Not sure if the projects would agree. The commands are already working
but without completion it would just be half the fun.
And besides the people who are happy without completion probably just
never used karaf before :-)

So yes the first step is to make the commands at least visible. So the
commands completer needs to show them. This is pretty easy to achieve.
I would still like to improve it more if I have the time.

I think a good side effect of making gogo commands better supported in
karaf is that maybe some users that only know gogo with their own
commands till now might give karaf a spin and stay.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de